Power Player 1.12 features a new albums and playlist detail experience along with an in-app settings screen. The app is available for downloading in the App Store now by using the link at the bottom of the post.
Albums and Playlists detail:
- A new immersive full-screen experience with larger artwork.
- Playlists display the updated date.
- Albums can navigate to artist, display average rating for rated songs, genre and year.
- Playlists items can be searched.
- Album songs display artist or composer for songs with differing album artists and compilations.
- A custom app icon can be chosen (dark, development and blueprint).
- Change the app tint color.
- Added an option to prefer grid layouts when less screen space is available.
- Various links have been added to get help and support more easily.
- If you enjoy Power Player and have purchased the app, you can donate some money from within settings.
- Reorganized items in grid sections as to separate stats that are affected by user interaction.
- Added Explicit, Skipped date, DRM Protection, Music Video properties.
- Renamed year to released. Shows release date and defaults to year.
- Detail pages display the number of items and duration.
- Songs can be sorted by artist.
- Cells now display more item attributes when applicable (explicit item, rating, duration, loved, is music video)
- The explicit tag is displayed on the trailing side in Now Playing and as a property in the Info pane.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved the navigation and Now Playing gesture finger tracking.
- Fixed context menu shadows not taking cell backgrounds into account.
- Fixed colored background cells reverting to the default background color.
- Fix grid layouts incorrect layout when switching screen size while the view is not showing.
- Fix info not reverting to original scroll indicator when Adaptive Colors is turned off.
- Fix now playing not adjusting colors when toggling Adaptive Colors while the view is dismissed.
- Fixed a crash related to displaying grid layouts on iOS 14..
- Fixed headers having a background when not displaying as a list on iOS 14.
- Haptic feedback for section index title change.