Power Player 1.8 is updated for iOS 15 and enables the creation of playlists along with collaborating on new playlists using SharePlay. The app is available for testing in TestFlight now by using the link at the bottom of the post.
Playlist creation (iOS 14+):
- Create new playlists in-app with a title and description.
- Add songs to existing playlists.
- Create new playlists together using SharePlay (iOS 15+). An Apple Music subscription is recommended for the best experience.
- The items to play are set in the background.
- Context menu actions for playing items next and later.
- Now Playing visualizer can be disabled in settings.app.
- The output icon now displays Beats devices when using Bluetooth Audio and Mac devices using AirPlay (iOS 15+).
- Extra large widget for iPadOS 15.
- Navigate to albums and artists from context menu’s.
- Improved caching and memory performance.
- Fixed the finishing setup screen from reappearing when trying opening a modal.
- Fixed the mini player from appearing when no song is playing.
- Reduced times when the mini player is not visible while changing songs.
- Fixed shuffle and repeat from being set to the music player’s default settings when new items are set to play.