Power Player 1.5 improves the playlists browsing experience with a redesigned tab. The app is available for downloading in the App Store now by using the link at the bottom of the post.
A new playlist browsing experience:
- Playlists are grouped by folders, playlists made by you, smart playlists, genius playlists, On-the-Go playlists, Apple Music Replay and Apple Music for You.
- Playlists are loaded in the background.
- Improved empty handling.
- Recently Played and Most Played will adapt its height when there are less than two items.
- Music videos are displayed correctly when they are not part of an album.
- Improved memory performance.
- Fixed elements appearing under the navigation bar when swiping to close.
- Fixed compilations not displaying “Various Artists” as secondary label.
- Fixed settings not applying after toggle change.
If you are interested in taking a look behind the scenes, make sure to check out this post.