Today, I am proud to release the first big update to Power Player with following features:
– iPhone support: You can now enjoy Power Player on both iPhone and iPad, both portrait and landscape. In addition, iPhone Plus, Xr and Max users will get the same albums experience as on iPad when in landscape.
– Handoff support: Continue the song you were listening to on your other iDevice.
In addition, the following improvements have been made:
– Enjoy a smaller app size thanks to Swift 5.
– Improved alphabetic sorting performance.
Lastly, the following bugs have been fixed:
– Fixed a bug that would incorrectly tell the user that the trial has ended when the app was updated.
– Fixed a bug with async data retrieving.
– Fixed a bug where items would display below the now playing bar.
– Fixed a bug where an album’s artist would incorrectly display as various artists.
– Fixed a bug where volume slider would be below the home indicator on the 2nd generation 10.5 inch iPad Pro.